hi from triana!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Stop over in Bangkok (same same but different)






On my way up to Chiang Mai (soooo hard to leave the beach but I finally did...) I had 4 hours in Bangkok, just long enough to get a massage and visit the Grand Palace, where we had to borrow very attractive sleeved shirts and skirts to cover our western clothes. It turned out to be a special day at the palace because the king of Thailand was also there....For some reason he didn't want to hang out with us??!!
PS-Check out the temple guard pose made world famous by Michelle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thai Michelle said...

I can't claim the temple pose..."sorry". Don't want any lawsuits. Your pictures are amazing. I can't decide what's more gorgeous..you or the waterfalls. I'm glad you're having mucho funno (mi espanol de gringo). How much longer in Thailand? I know not enough. Any bodyguards of your own? Keep me posted.
Love, tus hermanas de lunares (aye)
MA

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home