hi from triana!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi from paradise!

Holaaa--
I have just uploaded some pics from my new favorite corner of the world: Ko Phi Phi Island (pronounced Ko Pee-Pee, which led Michelle-- who is here for a year to teach English in the mountains of Thailand--and I to sing all day, "U down with Ko Phi Phi, yeah u know me!" )...Bad theme songs aside, we had an amazing day sea kayaking around the beautiful Andaman sea. We got out to a beach where the water was an unreal color of turquoise, and were greeted by a huge group of monkeys! These monkeys were very cheeky, and jumped in our kayak looking for food. One peed on my tanktop which was drying on the kayak (see picture) and Michelle got hissed at while shooing one of them off with her paddle. It was too funny & in the end they didn't make off with our lunch or wallets. I am about to change the name of this blog to hi from paradise, because Thailand is like no other place on the planet!! Much love & besitos from here--M.A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Gemba said...

Yay for silly monkeys! Sounds and looks like you are having a blast. Enjoy paradise while you can!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home