hi from triana!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

in bankok!

Hi--
Terri (due to a little caring bridge blog over-obsession!!) convinced me to say hi online with a blog so you guys can read about what I'm up to here....The 2 Irish girls who I met on the plane rock and they found digital memory card readers for all of $8 (!!! Thailand has some cheap shopping!), so I got one too and hopefully will be able to upload photos to this website from this trip which has been fabulous so far........If I don't write for a while I might be trekking in the mountains, or lost at the beach on an island somewhere, but I'll try to write as much as I can. I am still in Bankok and tomorrow leaving the city to see the floating markets. The next day I should be going down south to the beaches to get some sun and meet up again with Orla and Ide, who have been so fun to travel with so far --Ide has been here before and knows how not to get ripped off and where to go shopping and what food on the street vendors carts are actually fried cockroaches, very important to know!) ...I'll write more soon! XXXOOO --M.A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Gemba said...

Love the new blog MA! Will add to my favorites and catch up on your adventures. Can't wait to see you back in Spainlandia!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home