hi from triana!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

More Thai highlights






Here are a few more shots of my last days in the land of smiles!!...I am back in Sevilla, I left during the millitary coup, but was out having the last Mai Thais right in the middle of Bangkok when it happened... and it was very calm. Thailand seems to be a very tranquilo country and people still there say that the ¨Mai Pan Rei¨(No worries/Pura vida) attitude still prevails, which is great. I hope everything works out well with the transition for this amazing & beautiful country! Besitos desde Sevilla!!--M.A.
PS-- I will keep posting pictures on this site even though I´m no longer traveling

Pictures:

Dutch travel buds¨Goosie¨and Audrey (but where´s Manos?), buenas vistas & sunset handstands, cats for sale!, shark fins for sale!, Sawatde-kah with Ronald (we didn´t eat here-- no way, the Thai food is too good!--but couldn´t pass up a photo shoot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home